If like us you are sick and tired of checking in to hotel rooms that all look the same and confine you to just four walls, then like us you will be pleased to know that there is another option. Serviced apartments are here and here to stay however not many of us know too much about them. So what exactly do serviced apartments offer that Hotels don’t? Below is a list of features we believe give serviced apartments the edge over conventional hotel rooms:
- Cost savings Serviced apartments can often be up to 30% cheaper than staying in a hotel. Whether you’re a tourist or a seasoned corporate traveller the team at City Centre Booking can work with you deliver big savings over conventional hotels.
- Greater space and freedom Whether you’re travelling on holiday with your family or travelling on business a massive benefit of serviced apartments over hotels is the greater space they offer. Space for kids to run around and be free without being confined to just four walls. Space for business travellers to put their feet up after a busy day at work. Stress levels remain low, productivity is greater and all in all everyone is happier.
- A personal service from start to finish Unlike Hotels booking a serviced apartment through City Centre Booking means you are treated like a star right from the off. You will be allocated your very own personal booking assistant who will be on hand, before, during and after your stay to help you with whatever you may require. Just give them a call!
- Kitchen Facilities More and more business and leisure travelers are increasingly becoming tired of the unhealthy lifestyle involved with living out of a hotel room. If you’re traveling with Kids then you too will probably realize that being forced to eat out is expensive and often second rate not to mention unhealthy. With serviced apartments visitors can benefit from having their own kitchen, free to cook and eat whenever and whatever they like. Save £’s and eat healthier. If it’s the cooking you want to avoid then let us spoil you with one of our very own personal chefs on hand to cook your food just the way you like it.
- Extras like WIFI without the extra price With serviced apartments many of the extras that you would usually pay for in a hotel like Internet and laundry come without the extortionate prices. Most services apartments have free hi speed internet as well as their very own washing machines.
- Get to view your property first Gone are the days of having to guess how good your hotel room will be and gone are the days of having to rely on reviews when booking your accommodation. At City Centre Booking for bookings greater than 10 days we always encourage our guests to come and view their properties before they move in. What better way to guarantee satisfaction than to view the property first?